Org nr: 913 155 572, AdO Arena Drift AS
Lungegårdskaien 40, 5015 Bergen, tel: 53 03 62 22 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are displayed in Norwegian kroner and include VAT. The total cost of a purchase will be shown before an order is confirmed and includes all fees, taxes and delivery costs.
We reserve the right to not honour incorrect prices or terms that are the result of printing or programming errors. Please contact us if you have any questions. We're to help you!
We require payment for products at the time of ordering. This means at the time of reservation for courses.
Purchase payments are handled by Teller, a secure electronic payment provider for Visa and MasterCard/Eurocard. All card information is stored in accordance with the card companies' policies.
Practical Information & Terms of Sale
- Baby and toddler courses have a maximum capacity of 16 and a minimum participation requirement of 6.
- Adult courses have a maximum capacity of 20 and a minimum participation requirement of 6.
- Sibling swimming requires that one adult is present per child
- Course reservations are binding. If you are unable to attend a lesson on the scheduled day, you will not be able to switch to another lesson on a different day. However, you are able to use your course punch ticket to access the pool for your own use at a time of your choosing up to one year after the start of the course.
- If an accident in the pool requires us to cancel a lesson, you will be compensated with an extra visit on your punch card.
- As with all swimming at AdO arena, you do so at your own risk. Insurance is not included when you purchase a course.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the date and time of a course if not enough people have signed up for it. If you are unable to attend at the new time you will be refunded. You will be notified of any changes before the course starts.